Friday, July 13, 2007

AnGrY


I'm depressed. I feel VASTLY not included; I am just a tenant again. Things like this always gets the best of me. Makes me wants my dad more, still I cannot longer laid back on a wishful thinking; I must do something for this to change. In the beginning, they told me that they were at the grocery store buying supplies at about 3:30pm. Then, at 4:30pm I called them back, and she told me that they were going to Costco to get my sister with the kids. I said okay. They should of told me that they could not get me, so I would of done something to get out work and stop waiting like an idiot. 5:30 called back and realized something was wrong, I started yelling and told them that I was gonna wait for a little longer, but then Sonia told me that they were gonna take a little longer, and i said why? And she said my mom did not tell you. I thought God the truth is finally coming. She said, We are taking pictures and we are still eating so you have to wait a little bit more, but i told her why you guys did not tell me and she hung up. Wendy sat down with me and told me: its time for you to stop being depending on us, you must take your own path, I do not want to see this happen again. I looked at her and said yeah like it is my fault. She keep on saying, If you down grow up, you are just going to suffer. Please be a grown woman and wake up down let “them” take you down. I would take a couple of days to think. I need to get away from friends and even from my own boyfriend; i need time for me. I need to evaluate my life for sure. Perhaps, Wendy has bias about my well being; she just wants the room, but she always says a little about the truth. Her words, always contain some summary of what she is observing. She might have a bias, but in the end she talks because she has evidence to prove her statements.
Fairy picture.

No comments:

I'm in love with the new collection of Charlotte Tilbury

 Contour duos and airbrush bronzer and the sun-kissed glow bronzer