Saturday, July 14, 2007

Revenge against all the bitches in my house :)

I need a time out. I really did not like what "they" did to me. I guess in a way their treatment always made me feel like noone can love me, and its reciprocal; i cannot love anybody back either. Everytime, I try to love someone and i get lied to then, i find the way to hurt them. It justs makes me feel better, but eventually I hurt my self for having some type of relief in my own "home Pains" out of making people suffer. Eveytime, I make someone cry; I get the strange illusion that maybe i would feel better if it was my family crying, but its not and so I feel no remorse. Then, I get depressed but never guilty. One example Raul called me today and pretend to see him but i left him there standing there. I saw his face, but i felt nothing. I turned my back and I felt like I have a fever and my hands were sweating. I told myself I shoudnot have let him waiting like an idiot but thats what they did to me that what i do now. My friendship with Raul is over because from now on i would only hurt him is better if he goes away.

2 comments:

joshua said...

It's so nice for me to have found this blog of yours, it's so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool! Don't think for a minute that my invitation is spam and I'm a spammer. I'm only searching for a public that may like or love what I write.

Feel free off course to comment as you wish and remember: don't take it wrong, don't think that this visitation I make is a matter of more audiences for my own blogg. No. It's a matter of making universal, realy universal, all this question of bloggs, all the essential causes that bring us all together by visiting and loving one another.

You must not feel obliged to come and visit me. An invitation is not an intimation. Also know that if you click on one of my ads I'm promised to earn 8 cents for that: I would feel happy if you did click it, but once again you're totaly free to do what ever you want. I, for instance, choose immediatly to click on one of your ads, in case you have them. To do so or not, that's the whole beauty of it all.

I think it's to UNITE MANKIND that we became bloggers! Don't see language as an obstacle but as a challenge (though you can use the translater BabelFish at the bottom of my page!) and think for a minute if I and the rest of the world are not expecting something like a broad cumplicity. Remenber that pictures talk also. Open your heart and come along!!!!!

an opinion said...

hey
being jilted or betrayed by frens is not the end of the world...it happens to all ..it is jus tht sum ppl are so used to being swated tht they bear the brunt a bit more maturely..point is u shud jus move on...gud n trustworthy frens are silent presences..they will not cry on top of their voice n beckon u..but u will get the feel...provided u shed ur " everyone is a rascal" ..point of view...put on a different kinda specs...be rational n i m sure u will emerge happy..
wishes

I'm in love with the new collection of Charlotte Tilbury

 Contour duos and airbrush bronzer and the sun-kissed glow bronzer