Friday, June 29, 2007

something weird happen to me yesterday

My routine is to take the train in the morning to go school like always. But yesterday something was different, around 3 o'clock , I wanted to Burk Hull's 4th floor. I took the elevator because the stairs were closed, so I went in the elevator push the button that marked the 4h floor. I went on the 1st, 2nd, and by the time i was in the 3rd, the elevator stop. I said hmm, maybe someone is going to get in the elevator. I waited at least ten minutes in the elevator , but the door wouldn't open and no one would get in. I noticed that the elevator did not had 4th floor button on anymore and i tried to open the door, and it wouldn't open. My first thought was shitttt this elevator is stuck and i need to get to class. i didn't hear the elevator sound anymore so i press the 4th button again and it didn't light on. I was going to press the emergency but the 4th button and finally lighted itself on. The elevator took the 4th floor and went i got out and the door closed but i had the sensation that someone was watching me. i even turned my neck if someone was in there. I just don't like this type of experiences. Then, in the same day, I took the Muni, and this Indian couple were funny of me because I had a hello kitty bag and i just stared at them and stop laughing. :) I made a horrible face, and for some reason they stole laughing. ;) I noticed that the train for 5:00pm was fulled people were hanging on the sides, but something kicked on me and told me in the ear ride that train and I did. By, the time I was on the 5:30pm; i noticed that the train was moving so slowly. I was annoy. It was 6:00 pm and the train was still 0n Millbrae (the city) something is wrong i though. But at about 7:30 when the train reached Cal-ave in Palo Alto I noticed what happen the train had smach a little red car and passenger die.

No comments:

I'm in love with the new collection of Charlotte Tilbury

 Contour duos and airbrush bronzer and the sun-kissed glow bronzer