Monday, May 14, 2007

It didn't last that long

my mom does not want Raul to come in my house not even as a friend. How Am I going to tell her that I promise him 100% loyalty and maybe and only maybe the change of a baby not now but maybe in less than a year. How am I going to explain, she wont listen. She told me that it would be better for me to leave the house before I come home pregnant. I don't want that for me, but she won't even let me talk to him. For her, he is nothing, but for me he is ... He told me that if for some reason I end up pregnant then, I would have to leave my mom's house and leave with him, but i do not want that. I just don't. I would love for my mom to talk to Raul and he can stay at my step for us to just talk, but its impossible. I have a mother that would rather see me dead than married with someone she considers nothing, Basura. Why things have to be this way. If a relationship doesn't work, it wont work. Why to make a big deal out if it. :( How much i have to pledge my mom.

No comments:

I'm in love with the new collection of Charlotte Tilbury

 Contour duos and airbrush bronzer and the sun-kissed glow bronzer