Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I know I know I'm just crazy

I know my friendship with Francis is dead. I haven't tell him that I'm going out with Raul lately. Instead, I looked for Peter approvel. Raul and peter shaked hands. Raul was worried because he tough that Peter was going to get in trouble for lying to my mom by saying that he is going out with me but Im really going out with Raul. Peter's face was relieve; I guess because he expected something bad, but once he saw Raul's eyes he knew he loves me. Peter is in peace. Still, I feel Francis present and think about him even though I'm leaving him behind. Our friendship is over, dead. I dont know what to do.

No comments:

I'm in love with the new collection of Charlotte Tilbury

 Contour duos and airbrush bronzer and the sun-kissed glow bronzer