Saturday, May 19, 2007

rEALIZATION

I feel like I am about to make a big mistake. I am in the middle of two loves but I love one more than the other. I love the old love better than the new one everybody knows that in my house and I think Raul started to feel my realization. He started to notice my absent mind when he talks to me. Still, I promise my 100% fidelity and I am going to stick with it. I just don't know why I never feel secure when I am with him. I started thinking that how wants me pregnant just for him to be secure i won't run away with someone else, but he is wrong if I would do that ( i never will) i would do it anyways. I see myself spending time with Raul for a while but not in the long run.
http://image51.webshots.com/51/2/2/49/2812202490029671108TUonhz_fs.jpg?track_pagetag=/page/photo/pets/cats&track_action=/Shortcuts/FullSize

No comments:

I'm in love with the new collection of Charlotte Tilbury

 Contour duos and airbrush bronzer and the sun-kissed glow bronzer