Friday, May 11, 2007

School days are over this sememster /time for a tea

School days are over. I have finish pretty much all my projects. No more exams, but I still have to study for the summer. After that WORK, WORK,Work Problems from now on... :(
Raul told me that because he cannot trust me; we are going to be friends for a long while before we ever talk about a relationship. He thinks that i am just going to make him ask me then, I will say sorry but my mom doesn't like you. ;) He told me he will wait 6 months before dating or anything like it. He looks at me with the evil eye. Doesn't he know I am just evil by nature. ;) Last monday, we went to see Spiderman 3. It was funny he bought a cake because it was his birthday, but he only likes 3 leches with chocolate I do not like that type of cake and so I only ate only the strawberry. During the entire movie we only laugh of how dumb the movie was and we sat distant from each other. To me, this is the best way to remain friends, but unfortunately he grab my hand and got real close but I turned my face away. His hands started to sweat because he fears my rejection but its better that way. I gave him a look of do not work and he smile. The movie was over and I told him I wanted to go home. I can see in his eyes that he want to spend time but i do not feel safe yet. He took home and gave me a kiss in my forehead, but while i was getting out of the car he grab my hand and gave me a rose and told me it wont die until I see you again. I laugh and left.
The image “http://kaykays.com/personal/images/Cute_Lit.JPG” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

No comments:

I'm in love with the new collection of Charlotte Tilbury

 Contour duos and airbrush bronzer and the sun-kissed glow bronzer